Somerford House has enjoyed exponential growth due to our loyal patients referring their friends, family and colleagues. We are therefore keen to grow our talent pool.
We welcome speculative applications, as we want to hire the right people to support our high standards, not just necessarily fill a vacancy.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you value the following;
- A team who are passionate about their patient’s oral health and wellbeing.
- Consistently high standards of customer care that reflect the high standards of clinical expertise
- A management team where we value you insights and there is a formal and informal mechanism for you to be heard and action taken
- CPD is encouraged
- A no-blame culture
- A stunning environment in which to work and in a prestigious area of Bristol
- All patients are seen on a private basis so we do not have to work under restrictions imposed by other systems – a totally patient-focused practice
- Working with highly respected clinicians who offer a variety of specialism and special interests
- A positive workplace where fun and laughter is standard
- You get job satisfaction from hard work
- You can work effectively as part of a team and with our own initiative
- The latest in clinical equipment
What we value
All of the above plus the right attitude – we can always train you in the extra skills required if you have the potential to join our great team.
We do not have any current vacancies at the moment but are always happy to meet you if you feel you would be a great addition to the team.
For more details please contact us in the first instance on 0117 967 3207 or email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.